Our Public Housing Authority
The Kirksville Housing Authority is happy to be an agency working in collaboration with the City of Kirksville
. We have been serving the Kirksville community since 1976.
- Assist people who are in need of basic housing creating a stable environment for them to become self-sufficient.
- Promote family self-sufficiency by assisting people in developing their innate skills through a sense of community.
- Advocate "Aging in Place" for our elderly residents through a network of service providers.
- Facilitate resident and community participation in the process of improving current facilities and resources.
- Explore the unmet housing needs of the Kirksville community and find solutions to meet current and future needs through a systematic process of growth.
Read our newest announcements
The Board of Commissioners
The Housing Authority's Board of Commissioners meets monthly on the second Wednesday of the month at 7:30am at the board room located at 100 Valley Forge Drive, Kirksville, MO 63501. Additional attendees must inform Douglas Brown, secretary and executive director. The board consists of:
- Chairman John Gillum
- Co-Chairperson Sophia Korellas
- Ruth Carter
- Ed Carpenter
- Pam Windtberg
- Bill Lovegreen